- Download Crunchet – Official Social Media Partner of the Women’s March
- How to Make Money by Selling Photos Online
- Landing, Squeeze, And Splash Pages – The Differences
- How To Earn Money Online $10 Without Investment || Best Earning App In Pakistan
- How To Make Money Online Fast 2017 | EASY $1000 DAILY | 100% Free Make Money
Add Cool jQuery Fade Image Effect To Images in Blogger
Adding Cool jQuery Fade Image Effect To Blogger images makes the Blog more Beautiful and Cute.By Applying this Effect Through jQuery , You Will See a Fade Effect When Someone Move Mouse Over an Image of That Blog.It looks very lovely when someone move mouse over the picture.It is very Easy to Add it To Blogger.It is Very Nice Trick of jQuery.So Let’s Learn How To Do This jQuery Trick.
1) Go To Blogger.com
2) Go To Blogger Dashboard.
3) Click On Template(in New Blogger Interface) and in Old Blogger Interface You Have To Click On Design > EDIT HTML > Check The Box “Expand Widget Templates >And Then Follow The Below Simple Steps.
4) Now Click On Edit HTML.
5) Then Click On Proceed it.
6) After That Check The Small Box “Expand Widget Templates”.
7) Now Search For This Code/Tag
8) Now Copy The Below Script/Code and Paste it Before Tag.
9) Now Just Hit Save Template And Say Bingo ! You Are Done.
~ Still Confuse? Feel Free To Ask Question.If You Got Any Problem Related This Post , So Please Drop Comments Below , We Are Here To Answer You .
Happy Blogging,Peace,and Blessings xD !
You May Also Love This “How To Add Slant Image Effect To Blogger Images“.