- Blogging, Podcasting Anyone? | Amit Varma
- Bigg Boss 11 Public ask Question to Hina Khan in Social Media
- 3 Ways to Make Your Blog Posts Go Viral | Viral Marketing Blog Tips!
- Realtor Tips: Blogging For Real Estate Agents – Why Blogs Are Good Lead Generation For Realtors!
- Importance of Facebook on make money online | Unlimited Money
Dane Jensen (Gerard Butler) is a hard-driven Chicago-based headhunter, working at a cut-throat job placement firm. When Dane’s boss (Willem Dafoe) announces his retirement, he pits Dane against Lynn Vogel (Alison Brie), Dane’s equally driven, but polar opposite rival at the firm, in a battle for control of the company. As Dane gears up for the professional battle of his life, he learns his 10-year-old son, Ryan (Max Jenkins), is diagnosed with cancer. Suddenly, Dane is pulled between achieving his professional dream and spending time with his wife (Gretchen Mol) and Ryan, who need him now more than ever.