- Snapchat Tricks and Tips and How to Brand Yourself — The Skinny Confidential Interview
- Make Money Online With FREE WordPress & Wix Websites ($100 a Day Method)
- Best Ways To Make Money Online – Work From Home Email Processing For Cash 2017 & 2018 LEGIT
- [ASL] Rikki Poynter – Social Media Signs in ASL
- 7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook | Negative Effects Of Social Media
For more than 40 years, the Bobcat Company has been a well known name in heavy equipment for construction and farming purposes. When the term Bobcat is mentioned, it can either refer to a machine known as a skid loader or a compact excavator. These pieces of heavy equipment are actually versatile, with various attachments for different purposes, and added to the fact that they are compact, means they can be transported easily from site to site.
Operators of machines like skidsteer loaders, or Bobcats, are required to be trained and certified by authorities on heavy equipment, such as the National Association of Heavy Equipment Training Schools (NAHETS).
When it comes to purchasing equipment such as Bobcats, it pays to find great deals from sellers. These days, you can easily find resources that sell second hand Bobcats, which can be restored for use in farming, construction, or as part of a home business. For those who know how to maximize the Bobcat, purchasing a used one can be a worthwhile investment. For example, a 5 to 6 year old Bobcat Skid Loader can be sold for about $12,000 to $17,000.
Once you have your very own used Bobcat, what are can you do with it? Of course, for those business minded folks, there are lots of ways you can earn from the equipment. Here are some five ways to make money with a used Bobcat.
1. Skid steer loaders and compact excavators are perfect for rent in construction sites, especially small building projects. If someone in your neighborhood is remodeling, a Bobcat can be a good piece to have on hand, especially for moving materials.
2. You can also advertise your private company’s services to clients who need one-day digging projects, such as for gardening, pool construction, and others.
3. Since the skid steer loader can be fitted with an asphalt planer, you can also rent out your used Bobcat for road development projects, or for quick road repair tasks in your area.
4. The skid steer loader may also be fitted with a fork, such that it operates like a fork lift. Perfect for warehouses, deliveries, and wholesale shops that have palletized items.
5. For more heavy duty construction projects, your Bobcat compact excavator can have the breaker attachment or the auger, for digging holes efficiently and quickly.
As you plan to make money with the used Bobcat you purchased, you can charge a rental fee along with the fee for the equipment operator.