- Justin Bieber’s Rumored New Girlfriend Attacked On Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization – Best Web Design Tips
- ₹12000/- Payment Proof || How to Earn Online At Home || Best trick to earn money online
- Positive Affirmations for Blogging – Law of attraction – Hypnosis – Subliminal
- 1 Minute Blogging Tip: 5 Spots Where You Can Drive Blog Traffic
4 Tips for a Successful Facebook Group, Social Media Marketing, How to Setup a Facebook Group
ONLINE Course Available now – “Go Viral on 7 Social Media Platforms”. Click this link for FREE preview http://bit.ly/2c5Pp4T
Secrets to Increase Profit, Fans, Engagement & Reach on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, Quora & Linkedin
– Add 1,000s of fans and followers on 7 major social media platforms
– Improve SEO and search result rankings for your website
– Ensure readers and viewers share and like your content
– Grow your email list and turn every link into a sales opportunity
– Optimize your posts for maximum engagement
– Place Facebook, Google+ and Twitter login buttons on your site
– Navigate the advertising platform and create promotions on YouTube, Facebook and Linkedin
– Turn YouTube videos into profitable leads
– Use Quora as a means of demonstrating authority and boosting sales
See what students are saying:
“This is one of the best courses on Udemy!”
“Exceptional and brilliant course on Social Media Marketing. This course like the other courses from Matt is absolutely fantastic.”
“Every single lesson is very practical and full of things I didn’t know before.”
“Fantastic Lessons to Go Viral!”
4 Tips for a Successful Facebook Group
So you have decided to set up a Facebook forum group for your business, services, product and want to take the next step in your social media marketing plan.
There are some do’s and don’ts about setting up your own Facebook forum group. Here are our 4 tips to create and run a successful Facebook group.
Tip 1 – Don’t just arbitrarily add all your friends to your Facebook group. You want people that want to be in your Facebook group so that you drive engagement.
Tip 2 – Have clear cut rules and regulations for what people can post, what is acceptable for people to post and comment on in the Facbook group for your business. This will save you time because you don’t want to moderate every post
Tip 3 – Don’t let the forum be just about you. Allow the community to participate. If you don’t let other people have a voice they wont join in conversations.
Tip 4 – Have an introduction thread so new members can introduce themselves and pin it to the top of the Facebook group feed.
Check out some of our other videos
Compensation claims – how long should it take https://youtu.be/NuxfrgSTg78
LLC vs S Corp https://youtu.be/4xNCnf9hitw
Minizing tax https://youtu.be/ybSnFb6rx6Y
How to fund a startup https://youtu.be/ctzDb59sw5M
Kickstarter success Ep 1 https://youtu.be/2EG78JNZ7nA
Kickstarter success Ep 2 https://youtu.be/ZMlq5CmUNz8